Yeah, I want to write about yesterday. ^^ In the afternoon I met with my best friend, Tündi. We started to study English... or I should say we started to prepare for language exam. So every Friday and Sunday she comes to my flat and we study. After we finished studying, I met Fanny. ^^ We went to walk with Lien. Here in Szolnok, there is a festival. Yesterday and today, too. ^^ It's not in the town but close to where I live. :D So we were walking there and I took a video and pics, too! We liked this so much with Fanny, and wanted to try... but with the baby, we couldn't... xD So here you are, XXL!!! XD XD
Anyway, my cousins and their parents are coming today, so I'll finish writing now. :)
Finally, I tried XXL today with Fanny and with my cousin, Niki!! :D CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDD We were crazy to go there but it was fantastic haha~~ ^____^
ReplyDeleteSunny
Ae there many festival like last weekend in Hungary?In japan,,we don`t have festival with machine!!Allways with shops in the road.
ReplyDeleteOhhh I would like to see Festival of there with you,,,eating cotton candy!!!
Nono, there are not so many festival like this... :) It was special weekend, haha... ^^
ReplyDeleteAhhh, I like cotton candy so much!!!
Let's eat it together!!! ^O^