Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Újabb meglepiiii *____*

Ma volt az első tanítási nap. Hát inkább nem részletezném milyen volt a suliban, mert iszonyat volt. :S Nem sok kellett hozzá hogy elbőgjem magam már az első nap. T.T Végül is történt két jó dolog is, még pedig az, hogy holnap (kivételesen) nem kell bemenni. *____* Szóval tudok készülődni péntekre!!! ^O^ A másik az, hogy szerdánként nem kell 5:20-kor kelnem hanem 6-kor. XD Ez már valami!! XD Komolyan sokat jelent az a 40 perc!!!
Na de ami itt a lényeg, és az igazi boldogság... hogy kaptam levelet Shouheitől!!! *_______* Volt benne egy képeslap, amiről majd írok egy kis kommentet... :D Meg ami nagyon meglepett, elküldte a képeket, amiket ő készített Magyarországon, de nem DVD-n, hanem rendes fényképeket!!! *O* Annyira meghatódtam, az egész napomat ez dobta fel de nem kicsit!!! ^_____^ Köszönöm szépen, my prince!!! :$ 大好きだよ~ ♥
_____________________________________

Today was the first day at school. I don't want to describe how was it because it was terrible. :S I almost cried. T.T But finally I got 2 good news. ^^ The first one is that tomorrow (only tomorrow) I don't have to go to school!!! *____* So I can prepare for Friday!!! ^O^ The other thing is that I don't have to get up at 5:20 am every Wednesday, but 6 am!!! ^^ It's really fantastic!!! 40 minutes are really important for me!!!
But what is the most important thing and the real happiness is that... I got a letter from Shouhei!!! *______* I got a postcard (I'll upload it and write comment about it) and I got our pictures what he took when he was in Hungary!! But not in DVD but normal photos!!! *O* I felt so touched when I saw those, so it made all my day soooooo happy!!! ^______^ Thank you so much, my prince!!! :$ 大好きだよ~ ♥

This pic has a story. :P Shouhei visited a museum in Austria, and he saw this pic. The picture's title is 'The kiss' and when he saw this pic he was thinking about me. :$ If you watch it thoughtfully you can notice something... hahaha.... XD I like it so much!!! ^^


These are the photos. *_* So much beautiful memories!!! :$ Ahhhh I want to take many pics again!!! ^____^


P.s.: Today is my sister's nameday!!! ^O^/ So I want to wish happy nameday fijam here, too!!! :)))))) ChuuUUUUuuuUUUUuuuu~~~ ^3^ ♥♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. Áááááá :D Csók ^^ ez az egyik kedvenc festményem, komolyan szerelmes vagyok ebbe a képbe annyi mindent olvastam már róla :D
    A képeitek is nagyon jóók :d aranyos nagyon, hogy ilyen szép dolgokat kaptál tőle ^^ :D Pusz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sárám most ezt angolra plz!!! :D Shouei would be happy to read your comment I'm sure!! ^.~
    Anyway thank you for your kind words Sarahm!!! :$
    Chuuuu~~ ^3^

    Sunny:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg :D I dodn't speak in English.... I am so stupid...Anyway :D I like this painting :D Kiss is the best :P I read lots of things about Kiss :D Your pictures are cuteee... You are very nice couple :D
    <3 Chuuu ^^

    ReplyDelete