I caught cold. :( Or... it seems so. When I woke up today, I had sore throat and still have. Maybe because the weather is so cold... at home... the room is cold, and we can heat only 2 weeks later (because we have central heating). Outside is very cold and windy, rainy... and in the school... it's the worst!!! The school has so thick wall... and it seems it's colder inside than outside. So... sitting in the cold classroom all day, it's not good for me. I was shaking all day because of coldness.
But!!! Today I had a nice chat with my prince, Shouhei!! *_* Both of us were in the school. Shouhei had a break time, and I was on the lesson haha... :D We were talking a lot on MSN!! (I used Ebuddy, because school's computers don't have MSN). So I can say I had a wonderful time in the SCHOOL!!! :D Thank you, darling!!! ♥
When I arrived home, I checked my e-mails and I saw Shouhei's e-mail. I got a picture from him!!! I was so happy!!! ^O^ I will upload here (I hope it's not problem, honey)! ^^
But!!! Today I had a nice chat with my prince, Shouhei!! *_* Both of us were in the school. Shouhei had a break time, and I was on the lesson haha... :D We were talking a lot on MSN!! (I used Ebuddy, because school's computers don't have MSN). So I can say I had a wonderful time in the SCHOOL!!! :D Thank you, darling!!! ♥
When I arrived home, I checked my e-mails and I saw Shouhei's e-mail. I got a picture from him!!! I was so happy!!! ^O^ I will upload here (I hope it's not problem, honey)! ^^
I really like your writing, so beautiful and sweet!!!
Thank you so much!!!
♥Szeretlek!!!♥
Thank you so much!!!
♥Szeretlek!!!♥

I am so happy if you like this picture!!I wanted to write that message on the road in real,,but that moment I did not have spray for write on the road!hehe
ReplyDeleteMe,too!Yesterday that moment when I talked with you,,I am really happy and your massage made very nice day for me!!!Kiss!!!Muah!!