"Ő nagyon kedves. Nem csak velem, hanem mindenkivel."
Vagy: "Sunny. Így van. Pont, ahogy most is. Mindig sikerül meglepnie. A fakó és egyhangú napjaimban... Jóban-rosszban, Sunny az egyetlen, aki képes megmozgatni a szívem. Ő az egyetlen, aki miatt bármikor megremeg a szívem."
Vagy: "Sunny, hová menjünk? Ami engem illet... veled bárhova szívesen elmennék, Sunny."
Nos igen, ezek nagyon szép szavak. Hogy pontosabb legyek, ezek Kei szavai a Special A-ből (persze az én nevemet kivéve). xD Ezt az animét kezdtem el nézni a napokban, és igazán említésre méltó!! *_* Nagyon vicces, és egyben romantikus is. ^^ IMÁDOM!!!!!!
Vagy: "Sunny. Így van. Pont, ahogy most is. Mindig sikerül meglepnie. A fakó és egyhangú napjaimban... Jóban-rosszban, Sunny az egyetlen, aki képes megmozgatni a szívem. Ő az egyetlen, aki miatt bármikor megremeg a szívem."
Vagy: "Sunny, hová menjünk? Ami engem illet... veled bárhova szívesen elmennék, Sunny."
Nos igen, ezek nagyon szép szavak. Hogy pontosabb legyek, ezek Kei szavai a Special A-ből (persze az én nevemet kivéve). xD Ezt az animét kezdtem el nézni a napokban, és igazán említésre méltó!! *_* Nagyon vicces, és egyben romantikus is. ^^ IMÁDOM!!!!!!
(Face kiss~)
Haaa... I wonder when I can listen to such sentences from somebody:
"She is kind. Not only to me, but to everyone."
Or: "Sunny. That's right. Just like this. She never fails to surprise me. Inside my faded and dull daily life... For better or for worse, the only one who can move my heart is Sunny. She's the one and only person capable of making my heart tremble at anytime."
Or: "Sunny, where should we go? For me... I really would go anywhere if it's with you, Sunny."
Well, yes.. these are very beautiful words. To be more specify, these are Kei's words from Special A (of course except my name). xD I started to watch this anime and I thought I have to mention about it here!! ^^ It's very funny and romantic as well. ^^ DAISUKI!!!!!!
More pics of THEM:
"She is kind. Not only to me, but to everyone."
Or: "Sunny. That's right. Just like this. She never fails to surprise me. Inside my faded and dull daily life... For better or for worse, the only one who can move my heart is Sunny. She's the one and only person capable of making my heart tremble at anytime."
Or: "Sunny, where should we go? For me... I really would go anywhere if it's with you, Sunny."
Well, yes.. these are very beautiful words. To be more specify, these are Kei's words from Special A (of course except my name). xD I started to watch this anime and I thought I have to mention about it here!! ^^ It's very funny and romantic as well. ^^ DAISUKI!!!!!!
More pics of THEM:









No comments:
Post a Comment