Today I dreamt about YunHo from DBSK. *....* What a beautiful dream!!! x3 We were in a swimming pool and there was nobody only YunHo and me. XD I was swimming and he was looking at me. Later he also came to the water and said he likes me. (Omg x3~ !!) He was just looking at me but I said "You can touch me!" XD "Give me your hand!" fufufufu.... x3~~ We were very close to each other, hugged each other so tight and... kissed each other.... (ahhhhhh na neun hangbokhae!!!) *o* Hey don't think about more!! :P Later we were at home, he was holding me in his hands. *_* And I was talking about serious thing to him: "If I could go out with you, if it's possible... (YunHo said: "Yes it is possible! On iwiw." Hahaha I don't know why he said "on iwiw" and don't know how can we go out there but I was happy! :D) ...first I would like to you know! Even if you are the man of my dreams, even if you are very famous, if we are different, if we can't get along with each other, it's not good." I said these tough words to him, after he was soooo surprised and suddenly couldn't say anything. And this is the end of my dream.Well, it's true. Maybe in the past if YunHo (or somebody who is very handsome for me) would have asked me to go out with him, I would have said "Yes!!!" because I can fall in love with his appearance very soon but now I would say the same as in my dream. I know I'm strange... every girls would say "Yes" to YunHo, but I'm different. Even if my heart is bleeding to say "no" but for me inside is more important than appearance. If he said "Okay, first let's know more about each other!" it would be a very good starting. But if he said "If you don't wanna be my gf then I'll search another one." I wouldn't mind to say "bye bye". Because I can see he is not my type inside. If he can give up on me so easily, he didn't really want me.
Omg... XD I'm saying these things as if YunHo would care about such an average girl like me. XD Of course I know there is no way even talk to him for me. XD But in my dream it was wonderful and I'm very happy to meet him there!!! *^____^*
I made this picture of us 2 years ago. ^^ 윤호 + 써니. :D

No comments:
Post a Comment